Networking with people in similar life and career phases can be very productive. The PostDoc office regularly offers event formats that combine networking with information/skills-building. Examples are cooperation events with service points and projects within the university, the alumni.post.talks, the yearly writing retreat. The Peer Mentoring group, a meeting room as well as a group for the significant others of postdoctoral researchers also serve this purpose.
- Current events: See "Events" on the starting page.
- Networks and groups organized by PostDocs for PostDocs
- Early Career Researcher Writing Group (Doc/PostDoc)
- Networking events for international researchers via CINT Styria (contact the Welcome Center: email@example.com)
- Regular Round Table for Qualitative Researchers